Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Reports To: VP of Engineering
Start Date: Immediate, or when candidate is available
We are looking for an accomplished operations engineer with an eye for detail and a passion for automation. If you enjoy the feeling of a 1-button-deploy, love dashboards, hate midnight alerts, brag to your friends about uptime, and have a desire to work closely with a talented team creating exceptional, revolutionary software, then we would love to hear from you.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES – Responsibilities will evolve as we scale the team and operation
We need someone to own the network. As our profile grows, security and automation are keys to our success. Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and thorough.
- Coordinate worldwide ATM software deployments
- Read the manual. Do things right
- Set appropriate alarms so that we can all sleep at night
- Extend our existing VPN configuration to create a layered security model.
- Setup internal dashboards to give the team visibility into our data
- Help us devise automated tools so that we can affect big things with a small team
- Help us leverage the most out of our EC2 investments
We are a small team of innovators who strive to work hard, learn fast and have fun. We often wear many different hats at different times. All of Coinme’s team members are able to think strategically yet are comfortable diving into the weeds to solve problems. We strive to automate wherever possible and create clearly defined processes to support our growth. We operate as OneTeam and strongly believe that as a team we can accomplish whatever we put our minds to.
- Docker, Ansible, OpenVPN / OpenSWAN, AWS / EC2 / SWF, Upstart, keepalived, Nagious, MySQL, postgresql
Passion for solving interesting problems
- Preference for done-well over done-fast
- Dedication to the idea that Bitcoin should exist
- Willingness to coordinate with a non-technical team
- Desire to be a key player in the Bitcoin ATM space
Coinme is a venture-backed cryptocurrency technology company on a mission to provide the world with access to secure and easy-to-use digital currencies. We recognize that in a world of political and financial uncertainty, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will continue to successfully disrupt traditional state-backed currencies around the globe. That's why we feel it is our purpose to combine the features that make Bitcoin great: autonomy, security and decentralization, with the simplicity of modern digital banking. Our first-to-market ATMs are the easiest way for the average consumer to buy and sell Bitcoin, instantly.
As Bitcoin continues its explosive growth, we are committed to keeping pace by building a team that will aggressively expand operations across the US and internationally.
Competitive base pay, stock options, annual profit-share, health benefits package
This opportunity is for a full-time position located at our headquarters in the South Lake Union neighborhood of Seattle, WA.
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.